No one is perfect.
Yeah~ This is one of the quotes we have learnt from everything.
Well. As above ' No one is perfect. '
I know I am not perfect, but somehow I am perfectionist, which is not a good personality. I want everything to be in the best conditions. Studies, sports, etc etc etc.
I realized that I am such a perfectionist when I was told by one of my ex lecturer.
During college years, unlike some of the people having the freedom to actually choose their favourite course, I were given only a few choices, which in the end I picked Civil Engineering. I focused a lot on studies and yes, getting to know new people. My lecturer who left our college to other places to work, gave me that advice that not everyone is perfect. Sometimes, we have to bear with what the outcome is.
Since then, I noticed that, I wanted everything to be done appropriately. I hoped by now, I have taken the advice from my dear lecturer. Although I know my results now in uni were not the kind of results that I would have wanted, I accept and value them. And strive harder the next semester.
Other than that, I'm a person who is in socializing. I loved to be listener as most of my besties, who trust me would know that. I am not a good joker. I may not be the fun person among the groups. I laughed at everyone's jokes, even sometimes it's lame. I tried to tolerate with people. I don't like being late, although I sometimes late, but what I would do if I am late, I would either inform earlier or apologizes.
Sometimes, I am angry/ upset, I would try to hide but not every time. I don't have the smiley face everyday on my face. Even I don't smile, it doesn't mean that I'm angry or anything that is negative.
I will be good to anyone, as long as that one person doesn't stab me from the back. You don't like me, speak it in front of me. I'm not good in speaking. I may say the wrong things that upset you, speak in front of me, and I will apologize.
Sometimes, me being quiet is to avoid saying the wrong things hurting people. Because of that, I try not to talk much. People would think I am rude, but I got no choice. I hate hurting people while I didn't even notice that I did.
People out there, I like sports. I may not achieve excellent results in doing sports because everything I know is so called half-pail of water. Half way done. I continue to learn.
People, if you got anything to say about me, please come straight to me. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment